11 Jul 2015

Bites of Barcelona

When you're sick of paella (if that's possible) there are many places in Barcelona with other  interesting propositions. I've tried some of them and I would like to present the winners' stand.

Gdy macie dość paelli (o ile to możliwe) Barcelona ma wiele innych ciekawych miejsc do zaoferowania. Wybrałam się do kilku i chciałabym zaprezentować 3 najbardziej godne uwagi.







Third Place
La Llavor dels Origens
Passeig del Born, 4, 08003 Barcelona






The food was great, but it wasn't the thing that amazed me the most.
Jedzenie było pycha, ale to nie było to, co zapadło mi w pamięci najbardziej.




I loved the menu! Every dish was presented in detail with every ingredient.
It helped me to make up my mind.
Bardzo spodobało mi się menu! Każda potrawa była wyraźnie opisana i wszystkie składniki wymienione w formie obrazków. Pomogło mi to podjąć decyzję.

Second place
La Pepita
C /Corsega 343, 08037 Barcelona



La pepita is what you can see in those pics; crunchy bread with chosen ingredients.
Sounds boring, but I had never tasted anything like this before! YUMMY

La pepita to jest dokładnie to co widać na zdjęciach: chrupiący chleb z wybranymi dodatkami.
Brzmi jak nic nowego, ale jeszcze czegoś takiego nigdy nie jadłam.



The whole place is covered with signatures and drawings. 
While waiting for food I was checking them out ;)

Cały lokal jest pokryty podpisami i rysunkami.
Jak czekałam na jedzenie to je sobie obczajałam ;)

First place
Quinoa Bar Vegetaria
Travessera de Gracia, 203, 08012 Barcelona


Hummus with vegetables.
  

Vegetarian burger

I lived right next to Quinoa  and I loved absolutely everything about it.
This place is tiny but with a great atmosphere and there are always some guests inside.
Actually, I can't really tell why this place is my number one... It's just a feeling ;)
(edit: oh, maybe because they had the best cakes!)

Mieszkałam obok tej knajpki i wszystko mi się w niej podobało.
Jest malutka, ale zawsze ktoś w niej był i jest bardzo klimatyczna.
Tak naprawdę nie wiem czemu właśnie tam najbardziej mi się podobało... Tak po prostu;)
(edit: może dlatego, że mieli super ciasta!)



No comments:

Post a Comment